CNC Shark Pro Plus
CNC Shark Pro Plus Routing System
This great CNC Shark Pro Plus routing system will bring the speed rate and additional precision of computer controlled equipment for your shop. Small table measure 28-1/2” x 36” causes it to be perfectly created for designs and carvings and machining methods for an array of doorways, signs as well as other more compact projects. This small size machine is featured with precision and speed which is remarkably effective. You can use it easily, what gives you even more pleasure while using it. Due to its strong steel and high density poly-ethylene structure, it is sturdy enough to take accidental impacts, which may threat to destroy or damage MDF machine or aluminum.
Clamping table (the main one incorporated with Shark CNC) is featured with two hold-down clamps, which take proper care of safe-protecting work everywhere on table. Two hold-down clamps are incorporated with the unit, you will be able to get additional clamps individually. It’s completely compatible with palm router (Bosch Colt Palm Router) and is including a 1/2 inch diameter V groove bit. Another great value ($600) included with CNC Shark Pro Plus is software interface (new 6.0 VCarve Pro version).
CNC Shark Pro Plus new elements/features
- Iproved controller with additional power that enables around 200 ” per min
- More movement on the device maximum cut of 25 x 25 x 5 “
- Automated on / off software program control over Router
- Special light weight aluminum case using Push button Estop.
- Pendant management ability incorporated.
- Cut 3-d Software package Included ($300 Worth!)
- Twenty 3-d designs, font plus graphic bundle provided
- Extended Aluminum T slot top (28-1/2” x 36”) for additional adaptable clamping
- Precision steer Screws using anti backlash upon every axis
- Bearings: twelve accurate linear bearing guides (four upon every axis) for optimum rigidity.
- Resolution: manage up to 0.000125 “.
- High Velocity stepper motors with a rating of 269 oz/in
- Universal serial bus user interface with on controlled memory space storage.
- Accurate altered stainless leadscrews utilizing backlash reducing nuts upon every axe.
- 24Volt Power Supply to deliver 100 % power to the steppers and future accessories.
- VCarve Professional 6.0 software package incorporated ($600 value).
- Includes 1/2” Diameter V-Groove
- Contains 2 Hold-down Clamps
- Brackets for a Bosch Router included (Router offered individually)
- Free of charge down-loadable control program provided
- 1 year guarantee for components and work, special delivery exceptions utilize
- CNC Touch Probe Compatible